Positions: Head of the Solid Organ Transplantation Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Experience: 19 years
Areas of Expertise and Treatment
- General surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery: transplantation of solid organs (liver, kidneys, etc.)
- 2000 – graduated from the Volgograd Medical Academy (today – the Volgograd State Medical University).
- received his M.D. at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Since 2001 – leading specialist in laparoscopic hepatobiliary surgery, surgery of the upper gastrointestinal tract and transplantation of solid organs at the Hadassah University Hospital.
- 2011-12 – specialization in general and hepatobiliary surgery and solid organ transplantation at Paul Brousse Hospital in Paris (France).
- completed specialization in liver transplantation from a living donor at the Florence Nightingale Hospital in Istanbul (Turkey).
- Member of the Israeli Ministry of Health Commission on Liver and Kidney Transplantation.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the International Association of Hepatobiliary Surgery.
- The International Association of Hepatobiliary Surgery
- The Israeli Association of Hepatobiliary Surgery
- The Israeli Association of General Surgery
head of the department
Total experience of 19 years
Sign up for a consultation